Wednesday, March 30, 2005

playing ketchup

what a maniac I was all day today
I really gotta do something about that mp3 player in my head

I spent the first half of the day bangin my head
to Ozzie Osbourne from the Black Sabbath days..... WarPigs:
na na na na na na nanna nanna nanna nanna na na na
sheesh...

followed by a couple of hours of:
I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE...!
AND I BRING YOU FIIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEE!!!!

oy vey

apparently taking 2 days off at the end or near the end of the month
is tantamount to treason
er
is a good excuse to change every little freakin thing while yer gone
pah!

*thought*

(hang on...they don't happen often!! ;-p)

it always strikes me as funny

you know....those conniving little creatures that you can hold at bay while you are there...
those slimy little suck up pissants you can stop with a level version of yer "I don't fuckin think so" stare...when they are busy shovin their heads so far up the Sup's ass they might just as well be a hemorrhoid...but them very same little pissants that sneak in and fuck everything up while you are gone

so that when you get back
yer job looks like that kitchen scene from "Gremlins"
little bits of food n dishes n milk n Gremlins n guts
blown all over the place
like a splosion!

in the car on the way home I was thinking about an offer made to me by a co-worker
to host my blog
which got me to thinking about nice people

so I'm all filled with brotherly love
and I get to the intersection prior to my home
and I stop at the red light
and a "family" van pulls up behind me

the driving dud made me laugh...


he's all doing his best rendition of "cool dude"
all slouched over...
not holding the steering wheel
but drivin with his wrist
hand flopped over the wheel
riding coolness
with his wrap round shades
and his tanned bald head
and his 3 peircings in one ear
rockin to his tuneage
yup
he's a dude alrighty...
he's a dude in a FUCKIN FAMILY VAN!
hehehehe
ok
I feel better now...hehehe ;-}

so I guess it wasn't such a bad day after all

I get home to find out my bro
who's divorcing the wicked witch of the west
(~finally~)
made a deal with her to cut off the joint credit cards at the end of the month
so they can have his n hers "going forward"

but the bro
sometimes he's not the sharpest tack in the box
I mean after all
he did marry the silly bitch
and he did stay married to her for 15 years
but I digress...

he gets himself all confusdicated and cuts the card off today...
cos he has himself convinced that there's 30 days in March

so
I'm thinkin
maybe I need to teach him
the "count the days of the months knuckle trick"
again

anyway
she's on the phone
(cos he's working here this week)
shaaaareeeikin like a fish monger
and him quietly laughing
and making appropriate soothing/calming sounds into the phone
apologizin
(~betcha that's sommat he's not gonna miss~)

hmmmm
seems he's maybe smarter than he'd like her to believe

so we ate sghetti's - gotta love 'roni foods
and now I'm listening to tunes (Stevie Ray Vaughn - Riviera Paradise)
and workin on the roster for the riding club

did ya ever wonder where words come from?
like
roster
why is that word with one "o" a list
and with 2 "o"s a squawkin male bird

and how about
ulu?

I have a theory that ulu is not an Eskimo word
I think it's a word dreampt up by some scrabble player
and assigned to Eskimos so often
it eventually made it into the dictionary...

ok
so
sometimes I just think silly thoughts
are ya bored yet?

(Neneh Cherry featuring Youssou N'Dour - 7 seconds)

No comments: