Tuesday, August 15, 2006

8/14/2005 - 8/14/2006

With respect...

Eric ...my missing brother...I spent the day yesterday riding in the mountains and remembering you...

you'd have loved it!

I spoke with some of our brother's and sisters of the road and we had a moment to remember "absent friends" in the morning before we left - we felt you there...in the mountains and the treesI thought about how much we miss your laughter, I thought about the way life has changed over the year since you've been gone...I thought about how often we reflect upon you and speak of you...

I thought about your children and YHe's -

Know that we are all well brother - just as I know that you watch over us when we are spending our days...

riding...

in the mountains...

thinking of you.

In memorium Eric Eytcheson

No comments: