Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blind Sided

rarely in my life am I completely
blind sided

my intuition has always been
such that

should I meet someone
and the hackles on the back of my neck raise
I know enough to step away

get out of the pool
hide under the bed
exit stage left
cease and desist...

should my hackles not raise
upon the very first meeting
often

over time
I find out...

cos in general...
I watch people.

I have recently found out
that a person that I valued
has no integrity

a person that I see virtually on a daily basis
had me hoodwinked into believing
that they were moral and ethical and honest

that person is not
not moral
not integral
not ethical
and not honest

I am blind sided

I am sooo blind sided

that all I can think to say
is that Karma will out
evil will lose in the end
it always does

mark my words
it always does!


So mote it be!

1 comment:

Cinderella said...

woah girl! what happened... are you ok?