Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Again with the new job doesn't suck!

ok
my first day of work at the new job was Nov 13th
the legal day off for Remembrance Day
so my first day of work was a day off with pay

2 weeks ago we had a huge snow storm
and I had 2.5 days offwith pay due to the weather
cos the road into the job was closed

so last week we had a cocktail party
on Thursday
which meant I was off at 2:30 to go
and Thursday night there was a massive wind storm
that beat the shit out of coastal BC
and as a result we had no power at work on Friday
and I got the day off with pay

yesterday I get up bright and early
and head to work
to find out that we still don't have any power
so I was home by 10:00
with pay

I'm also off from the 23rd to the 2nd
so again
the new job doesn't suck!

No comments: