Saturday, December 23, 2006

Life goes on....

yesterday turned out to be an aboslutely
abysmal day for me

it was "bring your dog to work day"
I suffered a complete emotional meltdown
in front of a whole bunch of complete strangers

nothin like a little weeping to humble you in front of strangers


but as life will do
I got home a wallowed for a while
I even spent some time surfing looking for dogs in my area to adopt
but I stopped myself because even when I'm upset I understand that it's too soon

and then I watched a movie called Hustle and Flow
(I'm about 2 years behind everyone else in the movie watching arena)

the thing about this movie is that it's about hope
and dreams
and I got both messages

I'm left with a feeling of renewal
and a need to apologize to the VOD
for being such an absolute PITA last night

this morning one of my pagan friends sent me a link to BlueBeat
it's a streaming audio site
I'm liking it (you know me and my music schtick!)
too bad there wasn't a way to link music here without having to learn to code!

anyway
life goes on....

No comments: