Saturday, December 02, 2006

From the "It never rains but it pours" file....

I'm still up to my ass in snow - and the building manager has been conspicuous in his absence - so no news on the flooding front....

the knee I fell on his healing but I've done something to my left achilles tendon again

the car that I took in for an oil change last Saturday has to go back in today cos the "service soon" light on the dash won't go out since they had it

the MackDaddy Dell that I bought in August may have to go back to Dell cos both DVD drives won't work - all of a sudden- they'll not play video at the moment - I was on the phone with Dell Tech till midnight last night - and I ain't happy

annnnnnnnnd - the VOD seems to be sick - she upchucked all day yesterday which is some kinda world record cos she'd rather you cut out her tongue and both legs than throw up - so I know she ain't right
Fuck eh?
I need a holiday!

No comments: