Friday, August 24, 2007

double header!

Two in one day!

don't freak out now....

my friend Sam80277 is having a health issue
that brought to mind a story
from my past....
funny enough to share....

"Sam
I'm sorry you are hurting as well
but your story reminded me of my father....

about 10 years ago my dad got to the stage that he couldn't live with his 'roids any more so he opted for surgery

my father was never one for medicine...prided himself on being able to say he'd never taken a pill

so into the hospital he goes
and they freeze his arse and put these little wee elastic bands on his 'roids (kinda like casterating a bull)
they give him a script and send him home

Mr. Macho figures he's ok so he doesn't get the script filled....forgetting of course...that all is currently well...cos well, his ass is frozen!

round about 3 AM that night my phone rings
wakes me up from a dead sleep
and a tiny little voice whispers in my ear....
"I have *whimper*
without a doubt *whimper*
the sorest asshole *whimper* *whimper*
in Canada...*whimper*"

I couldn't help it
I laughed

he didn't even start talking to me after I went all the way to his house...got the script....went all the way to the all night pharmacy...got the script filled and took it all the way back to him.....

all he did was glare at me....and *whimper*

moral of the story Sam...when the Dr gives ya a script...fill the damn thing...no matter how much you don't beleive you may need it....
you just may before all is said and done!"

No comments: