Thursday, August 30, 2007

Rough Week

it's been a rough week
there's been more sturm and dang
in my life this week
than I've had in a long long time
but it's over now
and we're all moving on
in order to do so
I need to say one last thing on the subject
I have apologized to the executive of the club
and I will say here once and one time only
to avoid any more confusion
I have a big mouth…I say that like I’m telling you a secret…but it’s not, I always have readily admitted it. I am also very passionate about my club, anyone who has ever met me knows that. (as do most of the general public cos I’m not one to shut up often)
and that's all anyone needs to know....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually now that it's in writing you don't have to say it again! ;^)
All you do it have to point them to this blog date.
allllllllllllllll done!!

take care Karen