Friday, August 17, 2007

Quit complainin...

about me being too quiet
I'm dancing as fast as I can over here!

in the 3 days since I have returned to work
after my wonderful holidays
with my very good (and kind) friends
that went so far as to feed me
dress me
and pull up my bloody underoo's

I have
written
proofed
edited
laid out
built
coded
linked
pdf'd
and published to beta
218 motherfucking web pages

all the while
with tennis elbow
and carpel tunnel

I don't care if I ever build one again!
gak!

and at the risk of repeating myself...

if the woman in the office across from me
that hired me
that makes twice (almost 3 times) as much money as I do
comes back from yet
one more freakin coffee "meeting"
sheiking like a bloody fishmonger
one more time
about how damn busy she is
(oh woe is me)
I'm gonna go to jail

cos I'm gonna stab her in the eye
with my freakin mouse!

*ahem*


No comments: