Monday, August 27, 2007

I don't know....

how many times I have to say this

this blog is where I go
to voice my personal opinions
about my personal opinions

mine and mine alone

if you don't like what you see here
stop reading
it's your choice....
if you don't want to know what my opinions are
don't read the blog

seems pretty simple to me.....

having said that (yet again)

don't be surprised
when the time comes that I love you
or am proud of you
you see a reflection
of yourself here

just as
when the time comes that you hurt my feelings
or make me feel strongly on a subject
in any direction
that you see a reflection
of yourself here.


I often see reflections of myself in same....

so once again
if ya can't stand the heat...
yadda yadda yadda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read it so I can see it if matches the voices in my head. Sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it matches the voices from the bushes instead..(my secret squirrel friends) then things get really confusing.

LD