Saturday, September 01, 2007

Ear Worms again...

ya'll know how it is with my head
and little snippets of tunes?

I woke this morning with
not one
but 2
little ditty's
stuck in my head

I've been watching movies since last night
in a feeble attempt to get my
"days off" on

so the first snippet
is a we bit of a children's song:
"the cheese stands alone
the cheese stands alone
hi ho the dairy oh
the cheese stands alone"


the second is from the movie
The Wizard of Oz:
"Ding Dong! The Witch is dead.
Which old Witch?
The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head,
rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead.
She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below.
Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know The Wicked Witch is dead!"


around and around and around they go...
sooo
uhhhhmmmm?
apparently I'm nuts.....

who knew?

No comments: