Friday, September 28, 2007

Fog

I feel like I've been living in a fog
and the veil has almost lifted
the past week has in some ways flown by
and in others dragged by impossibly slowly
the boss is a self absorbed as ever
and while there no longer is a club
contrary to my belief
that my decision would tear a rift
in the fabric of my "family"
in fact it has not
the players haven't changed so much
the love is still there
I've received support from men and women
far and wide
there have been secrets revealed to me
from all over the continent
about misdoings and misdeeds
of the same caliber as happened in my little life
from as far away as the east coast
down the eastern seaboard
and along the lower west coast
seems that the root of the problem
is a whole scale rot
that is ruining the love
but not for us...
we
have
ascended
as the Phoenix
and will continue to
spend our time
building and enjoying
we
will
survive
there
is
life
after...them
and like the Phoenix
we rise



No comments: