Friday, October 12, 2007

Confounded





sometimes people
confuse and confound me
my case in point
revolves around
the practice of blogging
if you blog
you are writing your thoughts
your feelings
your views
in public
public being the key here folks
maybe it's even your diary
but it's public
that's what a blog is...
so why freak out
when people read it?
and why freak out
if they disagree?
there's 2 blogging issues
that confound me
I don't get anonymous comments
and I don't get people locking their blogs
after a long time of writing
what's up with that?
in my opinion
people who post comments
"their opinions on your opinions"
and don't have the guts to put a name to it
are just that
gutless...
and usually
being mean....
or childish
but either way...
they should step up
my response to people reading my blog
has always been...be careful
cos if you move me
to the positive
or to the negative
you might read it here
I'mma talk about it here...
so you'll read it here...
and if you have a comment
feel free...
besides...posting a comment to a blog post
is blogging too!
as to locking your blog
after sometimes years of developing
a readership?
what would possess you
to stop your readership from
having access to your blog?
specifically after having taken the time
to develop a readership
in the first place?
what could you be blogging about
save criminal activity
that would stop you from sharing
alla sudden?
so if you are blogging or commenting
that's public
cos if it ain't blogging
it's a diary
any ya hide that shit under yer pillow
not on the internet
capish?

No comments: