Sunday, October 07, 2007

the dreaded bohunka....


let me begin by confirming
that there is nothing as gratifying
as cold ginger ale
when yer in bed sick

course us single people
hafta get outta bed
and get dressed
and walk to the store
to get our own
ginger ale
when we're sick

*sigh*

I wish I knew what this is
seems to be the third weekend end a row
starts with achy skin and joints
just like when I get the flu
only the flu and or cold
never arrives

I've been sleeping like 12 hours a day
I hurt like I'm getting the flu
I can't concentrate
so I can't read

I've spent hours
flipping thru tv channels
but I haven't watched anything

I have a half dozen library books to read
but haven't made it past the 1st chapter
in any of them

I'm of the can't walk
and chew gum persuasion
anytime I try to do 2 things at once
I get nauseous

this sux

if I'm gonna have the dreaded bohonka
BRING IT

so I can get it over with!

No comments: