Saturday, December 15, 2007

no more shopping....!

No
More
Shopping

never ever again!

the mall's weren't that bad cos I forced the VOD to stick to the game plan....I didn't get into trouble till I got back out here to Brentwood.....where......

I almost got arrested at the Liquor Store...I went in lookin for the fixins for "Nuclear Waste ala Sweet n Loose" ....

so I'm walking around the liquor store looking for Blue Curacao and I don't want a vat cos at the rate I drink they'll have to bury the heel with me.....

first there's this british woman in there with a little boy...child is about 6 years old...she and her hubby are wearing coats and hats and boots and mitts and the kid is wearing a fuckin t-shirt....
so the kid is crying that he's cold and the mother is laughing at him....(I just know immediately that she's one o them "new age" mothers that ain't gonna do nuttin to force their kid to do nuttin they don't wanna....but jeez lady...it's fricken cold out...make the kid stay home if he won't wear a jacket....) I am irritated by the kid shrieking and the overly loud "look at me" laughter of his mother....

but I still myself and keep looking for Blue Curacao....I walk past this "new to english speaking Canadian" that works there and as I go by I say to him (cos he's blocking the isle) "excuse me" to which he replies...."nothin like a crucifixion to bring all the drunks out to play!"

I swung around to accost him and the VOD grabbed me by the arm and literally pushed me out the freakin door....

we had a small "discussion" just outside the door on the merit's of me going back inside to speak to the manager...the VOD's opinion being that even if I'm right...should I go back in there and lose my temper she'll have to drive alla way to Sidney (20 min) to get pong going forward....

so then we went to the local grocers where by some "new kid" packs the chips, tomatoes and avocados under the fucking canned goods....

I came home.

I'm gonna stay home till Jan ok?

ohhhhmmmm my fat lilly white ass!

No comments: