Saturday, December 08, 2007

a twofer!

a 2nd post for today

I went out for dinner with
the ex colleague
and Hysteria last night
I was loathe to go
and it turned out to be a good time

I'm to go to a "seasonal" party
this evening
I'm loathe to get outta my jammies today
but I know it'll be a blast when I get there....

so
the real reason for this post
is to let you all know
that I've added a "subscription" link
to the bottom of the blog
so those of you that
wanna know when I post
will get an email
letting you know when I have

ok?
let me know what you think people?

oh
and someone needs to tell me again
why I don't just unpack the 12 gauge
and shoot the Voodoo God
thru the living room wall!

I got home at 10:30 last night
and went to bed around 11
at 12:30 I wake up to this horrible freakin racket
and stumble out to the living room
to find the source

seems he was throwing the Screeching Bitch
up against the wall
again

why that woman puts up with him
is beyond me
he's an odd little Jamaican gnome
with knobby knees
and floppy dentures
...he must to the wild nasty like a mink er sommat
?

No comments: