Saturday, December 22, 2007

Uncomfortable Silence

nuttin like a small bout of hysteria
or crackin yer nut in public
to bring about
the proverbial "uncomfortable silence"
or
the "pregnant pause"
it's ok folks
I'm not completely offa my nut....
I'm just human (surprise!)
and I freak on occasion
chalk it up to the Winter Solstice
chalk it up to seasonal crazies
chalk it up to spending too much time in the past (it's a little emotional for me...ya know?)
chalk it up to lack of sleep
chalk it up to frustration with the bother and the blister
chalk it up to fear of losing my VOD
I don't care what ya chalk it up to
but know
that I'm back
I'm not suffering a permanent meltdown
yup
I'm human
and I'll live
my sense of humor
has come home to roost
this morning
now
back to your regularly scheduled programming....
sorta
I'm takin some small time off from the story telling
I'm going to post Chapter 30 later today
and then I'll have to wait till I can wrap my head around
writing the rest of it....
keep checkin back after the holidays....
I'm sure to get back to it then
now...
Peace dammit!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know, I wanted to say something, but what could be said that would not have been swallowed up into the Black Hole that was your mood at the time? I thought, better to hold on and wait, Wyz will feel better soon... and Voila! :-)

That Girl Tam said...

Have a blessed Yule...