Sunday, December 30, 2007

the dead guy's tv and other things

the dead guy's tv
works like a hot damn
it's like going to the movies
it's soo big
and it's not on the floor like the last one
so no more sore neck!
the DVD player ain't working with it tho
it's like that flippin machine is determined
to not work for me at all
then again
it could just be the way it was all
wired together
and me with all these new DVD's to watch
(which would likely explain my not having attended
one of the movies I'd planned to see
over the holly daze)

my building manager
just moved out...
he's gonna manage the building
from his new home down the road
while that doesn't bode well
for those of us still living in this building
it speaks volumes about qualifying for a mortgage
and I gotta get my loppy arse to the bank!

if I buy a home
will ya'll help me move?
hehehehe

and here's the eternal question
should I buy a car first
and then get a mortgage?
or mortgage first
and then car?
hey!
maybe they'll let me have both~!

as you can tell
my mood has lifted slightly
part of that was hearing from an old friend
this morn
and part is...
I am off for a New Years Eve revellry with friends
I will be back late on the 1st
as I have to work on the 2nd
I gotta say tho
even with all the sturm and drang
of this season
and the VOD
it sure is nice to have a week off
that doesn't actually cut into my holly daze

My wish list for you and yours in the coming year consist of:

I wish you good health...

I wish you happiness...
I wish you sunshine...
I wish you wisdom...
I wish you Joy...
I wish you Love...
and last but not least...
I wish you Peace

Happy New Years my friends!


see ya'll in 2008!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get ur mortgage then a line of credit to buy ur car

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.