Thursday, October 01, 2009

I've been thinking...

about lack of original thought
and the amount of people
that live their lives
vicariously through others

and as a result of all this thinkin
(besides the smell of wood burning
ya'll have been complainin about)
I'm convinced
that it's truly a sad commentary
on humanity
that people are so very lonely
and inept
that they have to steal others ideas
or mirror their lives
to feel whole
or like they are contributing
or living

then again
how often have I read an article
or diatribe somewhere
that prompted me
to voice my own opionion
on the same topic?

I've had conversations
with friends about
both sides of this idea
and some of my friends
think I'm too kind to assholes

and others
ain't my friends
and think I'm a bitch

me I just know
that I spend way to much time
thinking
and not enough doing
these days...

but that's more health related
than fear or stupidity or loneliness related
cos now that things are poppin at work again
(tis the season)
all I'm doing is
working and sleeping
(not necessarily in that order LoL)

No comments: