Thursday, February 15, 2007

Passive Agressive

I'll tell ya....

I've had it right up to fucking here
with passive agressive behaviour

behaviour facilitated by master manipulators
under the guise of friendship
touting brotherhood and respect

I am sick to death
of the games
being played with my life

people seem to think that they can guilt me
into doing what they want
or they think I should do

by backing me into a corner
and trying to make me feel bad
about wanting to do
what I want to do

what the fuck happened to respect?

ohhhhhhhhh!
I get it.....

it's only a question of respect
when you apply it to yourself
when I apply it
it's nothing

ya
well
I've had it right up to fucking here

and again....
just in case you didn't hear me the last time

ya'll can kiss my ass if you think you can force me
to do what I don't want to do

to quote a friend of mine:

"I am NOT a bitch to be fucked with." (thanks Tam)

I am soon to stop playing these fucking games
on the dime!

to get back about
the business of living my life
for me

doing what I want
when I want
and fuck you
if you think you can
force me into changing!

that's right
FUCK YOU
and the horse you rode in on

1 comment:

That Girl Tam said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I LOVE IT!!!

No...you are NOT a bitch to be fucked with! HHAAHAHAHA...this is great!