Tuesday, January 01, 2008

January 07, 2008

so I'm home....

did ya miss me?

I went to visit friends
and they ever so lovingly gave me
their freakin cold
so I'm home
with a toad id by dose
nothing sleep won't cure....

but really
mostly we laughed
and it gave me a running start at
hoping that 2008 will be a nicer year
than last year....

I've been reading blogs posted by others...
and I've been reading about resolutions
as posted by Crystal....
and the thing that strikes me....
(besides the fact that she's pretty funny)
is that there is a whole bunch
of hugely opinionated people
reading blogs these days....
and maybe I'm one of them

but she gets hundred's of comments
and while part of me is jealous
part of me still relishes the wicked
anonymity of
writing for myself
or for an audience that I
"kinda sorta" know

interestingly enough
people are always telling me that
I should write a book
but most of them don't read books
they read blogs
go figure....

anyway...
in reading the comments
on Crystal's blog
I wanted to comment
on the response from one fellow named BradK
who comments rather didactically
about paganism, exercise and conspiracy theories
in her blog comments
but he incensed me so much
that I had to do it here....

Hey BradK!
I think I just heard yer sphincter slam shut!
alla way up here in Canada
doood
feel free to not offer so much "helpful" advise
ya twatsicle!

my work here is done!

ps....I'm in love with Dolly!

1 comment:

Brad K. said...

Karen,

Thanks for caring, and for the advice! I love Crystal's blog, too.

Blessed be!