Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dichotomy

I don't know if you've noticed
but
part of the dichotomy that is WyzWmn
is my rather eclectic taste in music
just as I've often mentioned
that words
appear as pictures to me

great honking colour pictures
which sometimes makes it impossible
for me to stay focused when a conversation
takes a quick change...but also allows me to
make quick conversational changes....

but I digress

in layman's terms
I am allllllll over the map
in the music taste vein

on Thursday night
I caught myself
laying on the couch
reading
and listening to 3 hours
of Justin Timberlake
on the tube
in the back ground


*shaking head*

last night
I spent the evening
listening to Pavarotti singing "Nessun Dorma"



and then Nigel Kennedy's version
of "Vivaldi's Four Seasons"



this morning
I am being haunted by
Bic Runga's "Captured"



what is up with this head of mine?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how come when I click on all those links they say the video is no longer available?> *pout*

LD