Tuesday, October 28, 2008

just when ya think

it's safe to come out an play again

something sneaks up
and slaps ya in the punkin again

all my life I have struggled to
work from a position of the
"Law of the Three"
(whatever you put out
comes back upon you
three fold)

"do an ye will an it harm none"
is my mantra

I have fought
long and hard
in spite of virtually
immeasurable odds
to remain
kind, positive and integral

this one time
these people have gone too far
and there is no forgiveness in me

I will not accept an apology
from people
who lied repeatedly

to me
and about me

I will not accept an apology
from people
who used my deepest secrets
to publicly humiliate me


I will not accept an apology from people
who tried to cover up their transgressions
by having someone else clean up
their public mess

I will not accept an apology
from people who continue
to tell lies about me


I will not accept an apology from people
who still blame me
for all of this


I did nothing wrong
and in spite of what they say
I will not accept an apology...

I will not accept an apology
from people
who seem to be the only one's
who could have possibly sent that
unconscionable letter
to my fadder
about me

I will not forgive
and I will not forget

I will move on
and have a new life


but I will not forgive
and I will not forget


they are dead to me.

and if that undoes
all the good works
that I have done
in my life time...

so mote it be.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I'm reading....and reading.. and still can't believe that someone did that! That's unacceptable behaviour! You did right by this. Cut em out. No more. Turn your back..... if only to save them from having a tree permanently anally inserted, ooooooooooohhhhmmmmmm
take care *hugs* LD

Louie said...

I think by not letting yourself be taken in by those people anymore is a sign of strength. By not letting them in any more is a sign of strength. This doesn't undo any of your prior good acts. I feel that this is the most considered and agonized decision you've had to make in a long time. I also feel it was the right decision, to have done nothing was to give into their gossip and lies. You did nothing wrong, this was something that was done to you, by your so called good friends. They should be ashamed of themselves for sending that crappy letter to *The Fadder* We know who it was, we also have long long memories. These *professional victims* deserve to be treated with derision. They are beneath your contempt. Carry on like they don't exist.
LYLT5$ (was sickly so I'm behind on the Blogs.)

Unknown said...

Yes, that letter to the fadder was the final straw for me as well. That was contemptible. Of course, I can hear the total and complete denials already.