Saturday, October 04, 2008

Frustrated and whiny

I'm sure that's not a good combo

every once in a while
I get anxious about my lot in life
not that I think my life sux
but that sometimes
the kosmos
make me feel stagnated

I really don't have room
to feel this way
by comparison to others
but.....

I want to move
I'd love to move
I want away from this building
on so many levels
I can't list

but I'm stymied by finances
again

I want to find something
to assist my finances
and allow me to live
in a way that doesn't allow for
constant worrying about finances
but
I don't want to be like the bother
and work 24/7/365
I'm too damn old
and too damn sick
for that


but I'm not too sick to not work
thank goodness

still.....I really really really would like
to get away from that Shriekin bitch
and her 50 yr old pre-pubescent son
next door

if I have to rent
I'd like to live in a cement building
a little quiet wouldn't suck
ya know?

I need 2 parking spots
and I need an elevator
and maybe
I'd like to have a little dog again
for company...

and while I can say to myself
this will happen
I'm deathly tired of waiting

there has to be some way
to get outta white trash hell

I'm sure that this was all precipitated
by discovering that my car
had been "bumped"
yet again
here's hopin that the
3 strikes rule
holds true
and I don't have any other
crap around the car....

imagine making the kind of money
I do
and not being able to afford
to move anywhere in this city?
imagine the very idea
that I live and work in a place
that requires over 1000.00 a mth
to rent a freakin 1 bedroom apt?

yup
frustrated
and
whiny
definitely not a good combo...
eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish I had something all wise and knowing to say, but I don't. I've always said, that I don't know how some people pay the rent. I remember 20 years ago when my Dad was charging $1500/per month for some of his places in Kits in Vancouver. I don't know how some afforded that then. Still $1000 is still a lot of money for just a roof over your head, plus you have other expenses, food, cars etc. So I'm done rambling without really saying anything. I wish I could make it better for you. Judy

Anonymous said...

If you truly are HUNGRY for the change....really deep down want it more than anything, come hell or high water...throw it out there....
It might just come back for you.
Not trying to be "new age" on you.....
I think you know what I am trying to convey