Saturday, February 07, 2009

Did you know?

that I now have 3 blogger blogs
one on FaceBook
one on mySpace
and a couple 4 or 5 others on separate forums
groups and boards I belong to...

and a partridge in a pear tree!


Most of them are copies of the originals
that I house here at blogger

If you are reading this right now
your already familiar with the rants and raves
and heart felt sturm und drang found on
WyzWmn's World

I have a quotation blog called
WyzWmn's Words to the Wise
but be forewarned....
I'm not an intellectual
I gather these quotes as thought provoking
or striking to me at the moment


I now have a third bloggger blog
called Abarra ca Pocus
which focuses on my particular brand
of spirituality and faith...
as the name infers...it ain't mainstream
altho it's becoming chic and fashionable
so who knows what the future holds?

and you wonder
why I'm busy

pishawwwwwwww!
LoL

the thing is
I don't so much write for the reader

as I do for myself
so if you enjoy what I do
please comment
and come back often

and if you don't enjoy
what I do
feel free to
delete me
my feelings won't be hurt

honest.
...

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that yours? Deets, we need the deets!

Larissa said...

Beautiful tattoo... and it's great that you do this for YOURSELF more than the reader... anyone who would expect otherwise has no right in the land of the "Blogger." Heh.