Thursday, June 04, 2009

If ya think

I'm too quiet
it's not cos I'm outta
stuff to say...

(HA! fat chance that!)

it's cos I'm at the cousin's house
babysitting their dawg
whilst they are in Vegas
gallivanting and cavorting

the saving grace is not the dawg
it's the ever so cool (temp wize)
basement!

it's also cos
the puter I have access to

is a very old laptop
that belongs to a 10 yr old
and crikey!
it takes for freakin ever
to load up a page

and then there's the dawg
he's reported to be 7
but he's a rescue
and I think he's more like
12 or 13

he doesn't move so well
but he loves to go on "break aways"
and usually only does so when the phone rings
or nature calls
sneaky devil

but the really weird thing
about this ancient looking lab
is that he calls "mama"
to wake you up in the middle of the night
if he wants/needs to go out

it's down right freaky!

Last night he woke me
3 times between 11 and 6
each time I woke to this weird noise
from his throat that sounds like
"mama"

he wants to go out
mostly to have a wizz
but often whilst you are standing
in the door way
pyjama clad
half asleep
and snoozily waiting
he meanders off over "here" or "there"
to just have a little doggie
look see

but the ever so cool
basement
almost makes up for it!!

No comments: