Friday, June 08, 2007

Bloggers that piss me off

I have a personal abhorrence
for bloggers

that shoot their mouth off
on their blogs

and then shut off the comments
on their blogs

in my not so humble opinion
that's gutless
it speaks to a lack of personal integrity
and smacks of playing unfair....

I base my opinions
on what's held in my heart
what my heart feels is fair

that's not a secret

no where
no how
never
have I ever said
that every single person
must agree with me

hell -
I'm as surprised
as the next guy
when someone
agrees with me at all...

nobody thinks I'm crazier than I do!

so slamming me

and my opinions
and then not allowing me
to comment

speaks to a lack of grace in you
and not any kind of "wrongness"
in my opinions

uncool
very very uncool

besides - you don't know the whole story
you only know what you think you read

so
uncool
very very uncool

nuff said?

No comments: