Thursday, June 07, 2007

of boss' n things

my boss
who we've been trying to get
to sit down
and do some damn planning
for next year

apparently has been told
in no uncertain terms
that she needs to apply herself

and she's gone from being a pain in the wazoo
cos she ain't doing nutting
to being a pain in the wazoo
cos she doesn't have every little thing
at the tip of her fingers!

she'd know where stuff is
if she'd have spent
more than 15 minutes a day
in the office

oh....did I say that out loud?

the VOD is apparently on her way home
her bother is driving her
she left the blister's in Merritt
and went to the bother's in Penticton
and apparently
is still drinking too much

why is it member of my family
get that reach out and touch someone
feeling when they are far enough
in their cups to barely be speakin English?
but I digress....

she phoned a left a message yesterday
saying she thought that she'd be home
this eve
and I've not heard anything yet

I read in the paper today
a fact that has me thinking
that even though
I had another flood lastnight

will they ever get the freakin plumbing
in that building fixed?

anyway - statistically
Victoria has the 2nd highest occupancy rate
in Canada

guess I won't be moving soon...
unless I win the lottery...HA!

but I'm hoping that this separation
over the last couple of weeks
will set the tone
for the VOD
to not be as dependant upon me
as she has in the past
year er two

wouldn't that be loverly?

No comments: