Saturday, June 09, 2007

What if?

I posted this
on the blog of a friend
of a friend

and it bears repeating
and a little embellishing

I try to live my life by the axiom "what if"...
...what if I was a bitch to a customer and she was Bill Gate's sister?
...what if I didn't treat people with love and respect and ended up not having any effect on anyone's lives anywhere?
...what if I said something flippant and unknowingly hurt someone deeply?
...what if making a major change in your life marks the beginning of a whole new life?
what if?
it's really too bad that I know entirely too many people that don't live their lives by the same axiom.

1 comment:

That Girl Tam said...

I saw this on my girl's post and I thought it was awfully profound. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us...

((waving))

HEY GURL!!