Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Contrary to your belief...

I am not the cause
of everything that
ever goes wrong
in your life

stubbed your toe?
not my fault
had a flat tire?
not my fault
sucked a lemon?
not my fault
lost your friends?
not my fault.

you did this
and Karma is
taking care of you
in the manner
that you have earned...

what you did to me is a separate entity
entirely
to what you've done to the others
that think less of you now

their thinking less of you
has nothing to do
with what you did to me
and no amount of your
whining
and protestations
as to what
wonderful
stellar
kind
generous
considerate
and loving
human beings you are
will make people
believe

they've all got their own proof
your actions
speak louder than words

if anyone would have even
said to me
a year ago
that we would come to this
I'd have called them a liar
but....


you did this...
and
you can whine
and beg via email
you can rant and rave
on public forums

you can wax forth
philosophical
till the cows come home

you reap what you sow

you just can't stand it
that Karma is a bitch