Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Power of Positive Thinking


Merry Meet....

by now many of you know
that I am Wiccan

that my spiritual beliefs
involve a firm commitment
to the power that comes
from the Earth
our Mother
and every last living thing
on her...

I also believe very strongly
in the power of positive thinking
I believe
in the great possibility
that should you put a positive thought
out there
it will travel through the kosmos
gaining speed and strength
on and on

till that positive thought
comes to fruition

and I believe in the power
of a name

currently a colleague of mine,
a lady who works
at the same place as I do
has been struck down
with a life threatening disease

I don't want to think about the disease
nor do I want anyone else to

I want everyone
even those who don't know her
to think positive thoughts
for Debra

I want you all to think of her smiling face
of her sunny disposition
of her wonderful sense of humor
and of that delightfully unruly
mass of wild blonde hair
surrounding her head
like a halo

Please keep Debra
in your thoughts...
in your positive thoughts...
and
in your heart...

light a candle
say a prayer
to whomever you perceive
the great "organizer" to be

I thank the Mother
and the Father
in Debra's name

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

White candle lit and positive vibes sent her way.....

Anonymous said...

Positive thoughts and love sent her way