Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I hate surround sound....














not mine
that which belongs to others...

namely the dood next door

I live in an apartment and the walls are paper thin
so every time he turns his TV on
I get blown offa the couch in my living room

hell...
last night dood watched a movie
that included several scenes of rushing water
I damn near wet my pants!

and really?
surround sound that belongs to the neighbours sux
cos ya can hear all the back ground
but none of the dialogue
if I've gotta listen to his TV
I might just as well be able to hear enough
to enjoy it!

maybe I should play a little
Manson's Beautiful People
or
Ozzy's Black Sabbath
something like that
at about warp factor 8 maybe?

annnnnnnnnnnd......don't get me started talking about his inane taste in games either!
pretty bad when you have to listen to your own tv
wearing headphones...

yup
I hate surround sound...
specially everyone else's

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I little off topic here but, have you ever watched the video to Marilyn Manson's "Beautiful People"?
Its amazing! Every little move is perfectly choreographed.

WyzWmn© said...

@Ed
many many times...