Monday, July 30, 2007

and so it begins.....

so the rosie glow is off the bloom already....

yesterday the blister and the fadder
spent most of the day
fighting and acting like very small children
all the while drinking copious quantities of red wine
it wasn't a pretty thing....

last night she started on the "poor little me" routine
this province sux
this apartment building sux
you love her more than me
blah blah blah

I got up and walked away

problem is
that while she's here
the VOD is like her beck and call girl
and when I tried to explain that to the VOD

it didn't work cos the VOD had been
into the red wine as well

small wonder I dont' drink much anymore?

pah!

the arm is sorer than shit
and I had to ride to work today
as the VOD needs the car
just in case the blister needs it
but the bottom line is that I am
taking every measure to not
exacerbate the arm more than it is

cos

I can't wait till Thursday
and the start of my holidays!

No comments: