Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Friends till the end....

this morning I sent 4 of my friends that I am going on holidays with an email suggesting that I should pull outta our holidays because I am currently suffering from a bad case of carpel tunnel and tennis elbow in my right arm...

I can't lift anything...can't open a bloody pill bottle without help and sometimes have trouble getting my drawers up....(betcha that was a visual you didn't need....LoL) so I can't ride my trike for hours on end...

throttle?

right hand?

ya know?

I wanted to be very honest with them about the condition of my arm and that I can't even pack my own damn trike....

they were unanimous in their acclaim that I should come and they will pace with me...dress me...make my bed, install a throttle lock...and otherwise pack me around like the lead weight I currently am....er as my brother 3Wheel says "walking wounded"

I'm all sappy about this....but that is....as they say....what "friends till the end!" is

and I thank them all

1 comment:

That Girl Tam said...

I hate to hear that you're in pain. I'm glad however that your friends are encouraging you to go on the trip...you NEED to get away...and they realize this too.

Enjoy yourself and take it easy. Have a wonderful time and have a safe and blessed trip!