Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tagged....

ok
I hate this shit

but I guess I gotta give yall the rules...

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


8 Random facts about me:

1. I'm bald...idiopathic alopeacia....I shave daily to get ride of the mange look...(well...daily when I ain't too lazy or sunburnt)

2. I'm exceptionally Kranky (hence my family callin me Aunty Kranky)and have a mean mouth when riled...nuff said?

3. I truly value being alone...a woman's home is her castle er sommat like that... I have a 9:30 pm rule...which is..if you show up at my door (or call) after 9:30 and it ain't enough of an emergency for there to be blood on ya...there will be when you leave!

3. I'm a biker...I used to ride 2 wheels but now I ride a 1974 VW trike affectionately known as the Pickle...so uhhhhm ya....I ride the Pickle...*sigh*

4. I'm a soft touch for puppies and chick flicks n shit....I've never watched the reaction of the family that receives the new home in "Extreme Home Makeover" and not cried

5. I've been deported back to Canada more times than I have fingers....cos in the old days when you partied over the border and ran outta loot....you just went to the local constabulary and told them you were broke and they put you on a bus home....it wasn't till I was in my 30's that I discovered that was "being deported"....it's fixed now...but it was funny when I found out!

6. I've been a story teller and writer my whole life and I think maybe it's destiny that keeps me from ever completing the great Canadian novel....well...destiny or self sabotage...you pick LoL

7. I doubt that people know that I have an obsessive compulsive personality...because I hold it in check....but I'm a clean junkie and I haven't had more than 5 drinks of an evening in 20 years...

8. I am currently serving a life sentance in the employ of the VOD...I'd be the "beck n call girl" for 10 years and frankly I've had enough!

I'm taggin the following people:
1. Bee
2. Louie
3. LD
4. Cinderella
5. Dark at Heart
6. Mistress K
7. Pepper
8. Bloody Wench

and now they're gonna be pissed at me LoL

2 comments:

That Girl Tam said...

YAY! I knew I would love your answers!!

LMAO @ being deported! HAHAHA!! I guess being from the states, I don't think about shit like that! I want to visit Canada sooooo bad one day...and I will! And when I do, I'm makin a special trip just to give you a big hug! :)

I kinda have OCDish ways too...and unfortunately, they've rubbed off on my poor children.

P tells me that she's never heard the same story (from me) twice. I've got PLENTY - ones I've written and ones I've told.

You're not cranky...you just don't like stupid shit! :)

You like chic flix? No shit? hehe..me too.

Anonymous said...

kinda glad, I got rid of my blog now... hehehe