Tuesday, July 10, 2007

more with the puzzled....

my granny used to say that
one should never trust a man in a bow tie…

what a day I had yesterday
first off...when I'm leaving from work

some old fart wearing a bow tie
is sitting on a BMW mc

parked behind the pickle....
and gives me a 5 min lecture on "that's not a motorcycle"
"yer right! - it's a trike" says I
"well you shouldn't park it here"
"well it's licenced and insured, plated, and registered as an mc in this country so maybe you should be having this conversation with the fed's"
all of this is occurring

while I am standing there
fully geared and ready to go
but because he's parked behind me
and the pickle is still blowing a cloud of gas often
upon first start...(still need carb work)
I'd decided to wait til he had his bow tie off
and his matching yuppie motorcycle "ensemble" on
with his new boots and his matching freakin helmet
and had pulled out
to avoid "gassing him"

I should have just smoked the old coot
I did however
have a pretty good laugh when he finally left
thinking about the size and length of tweezers
he'd need
to get the freakin bug outta his ass!

so I ride home in the heat
it's loverly
but there's again
mighty huge traffic on our country road
because of some kind of accident on the highway
I get to this intersection where I have to turn left
and the municipality installed traffic lights
over a month ago
but the lights are not yet active
so it took close to 20 min to get thru
my word....I thought I'd dry up and blow away!

I get home to a message from the VOD
she...the bother....and her bother and blister in law
are all at the "scene of the crime"
from last Tuesday night
for dinner

I figure it should be all good
because of the phone conversation that the VOD had
with the owner over the weekend
where he apologized
and told her the drunken ass in question
had been barred for life.....

ya well
not so much!
guess who's sitting in the bar when I walk in
with this condescending smirk on his face
it pissed me off!
and
I think I feel a letter coming on!

1 comment:

That Girl Tam said...

Damn...how can someone be banned for life and posted up at the bar at the same damn time??

Get on that letter sister...I'd love for you to post a copy here...purdy pleeeze.

I kinda get off on the way you tell folks off! HAHAHAHA...you do it with such style!