Friday, January 25, 2008

Brother Bear

I want to thank you for your "postitive" spin during our discussion of my job last night...I was gettin to feeling hard done by and your reaction to the "perks" we get automatically is making me re-view my stance...

yes it sux that I'm training the person above me...and that she's new (and lied to get the job saying she had all theze technical skillz she doesn't) and it surely sux that she makes way more money than I do while I'm still mostly doin her job as well as mine....

but when step back and I look at the big picture through your eyes...the benefits that come with the job...

it all makes sense again....and I realize I should shut my gob.

sometimes I get so caught up in the rat race....that I forget why I went there in the first place...and just how "bad" the job was before this....

I'm gonna try gettin of the hamster wheel remember what life is supposed to be about~!

thanks dude...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

atta gurl ... remember the mexican fisherman story ;0)