Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the blister and other family tidbits

the blister sent an email
allowing as she "understands"
that there is some conflict
with her holiday dates
and mine
but "we'll just have to make the best of it"

the way I look at it
is we'll have 4 days together
that's just long enough for
her to piss me off
and then I'll go on hols
and forget about it

in other news
the aunt in Merritt
has been taken home
she has a hospital bed and oxygen
in her living room
and the VOD and her neice
are staying with her

the other niece
the "crackhead"
that's been missing for months
has shown up

like vultures
circling a carcass already....

I've elicited a promise
from the VOD
that should she even look
like she's gonna "head south"
to call the cops

there is absolutely no way
my little mother
should have to deal with that fool
when she's outta her gourd
without one o her kids to protect her

family eh?
can't live with them
can't shoot them with the gun!

2 comments:

That Girl Tam said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...LMAO!

And you can't run them over with your car or poison their food...can you tell that I've given this some thought? HAHAHAHAA

Unknown said...

I could think of so many other things that you 'can't' do, but, who know who might read them!! After all that other sibling of mine could read this, and know what I up do. (insert wicked laugh here!).