Monday, May 14, 2007

this is not a test!

ok
do I communicate well?

this is not a rhetorical question
nor is it a test...

let me explain....
sometimes I think
that the reason I have a problem
dealing with some of the people
that I work with
is that I am missing something
in the communication department

I just explained something
to one of the ladies 3 times
and I explained the same thing
to her twice last week

"we have 9 people registered...
we had 10 people registered but I inadvertently deleted one 2 weeks ago
so we have to add that person manually
and then add you cos you took the course too
that makes 11"

she says..."I don't get that...there's only 9 people on the list
but 11 including me showed up"

"right I says...that's cuz we have 9 people registered... we had 10 people registered but I inadvertently deleted one 2 weeks ago so we have to add that person manually and then add you cos you took the course too that makes 11"

flamin flippin heck
what the fuck is wrong with this picture???

No comments: