Monday, May 28, 2007

Malahat Mountain Mixer

what an absolutley fabulous weekend
the resort rocked
the motel next door was an added bonus for us old'uns
and as always...the people...
for me it's always made by the people

here's some highlights for me:


  • made so very welcome....
  • ring a ding ding ding ding ding ding ding DADDY!
  • old friends
  • arsenic and old lace - what's that smell?
  • did anybody tell the neighbours we were coming?
  • purple passion plus pumpkin orange = Barney!
  • new friends
  • NO left turns
  • coffeeeeeeeeee
  • fabulous food at Rubin's house
  • find me a.....?
  • I'm a Barbie Girl
  • anotomically correct Ken Doll
  • well I was gonna say wallet....but dope will do!
  • old knees and air mattress's
  • what have you done for me lately Eddy?
  • Metric Meadows
  • the new and improved C word
  • loss of the son of a member up island via motorcycle
  • kids n creeks
  • behind the 8 ball
  • fabulous food
  • no running lights
  • hot water bottles are cheaper
  • Nap time at the OK corral
  • fire!
  • bear dog? what bears? nobody said nuttin about bears? Where's Daddy?
  • ear warmers by Louie n Kaz
  • Man Doll (I don't freakin think so!)
  • good job done by all!

I love love love this club!

thanks Dragon and LittleQuicky for yet another awesome annual bash!

No comments: