Thursday, May 24, 2007

bored bored bored

OMG
I am beyond bored

because it is the start of our down season
and because my boss couldn't organize herself
(or as the fadder says "couldn't organize a blow job in a whore house!")
I literally have had nothing to do all week long

a woman can only check her email so many times...
goddess bless facebook, myspace and blogger!

thank all the gawds it's a short week
she's all talking alllll about how much work we have to do
in preparation for next year
but she can't get herself organized enough
to actually figure out what it is
that she will "allow" me to do

if she spent about half the time she does
flappin her lips about work
and the rest
actually working
we'd be made in the shade!

she can't or won't delegate
and me
I'm just over here saying
"have you read my resume"

hello?

what a gong show this is at times like this
but it's still better than the old job

I'm too bored to even pretend
to find some kind
of freaking profound thing
to write about
I AM BORED!

the good news is that I'm away for the weekend
my boss would call it a "retreat"
the freakin hippy
I'm going to a 2 day party
for bikers
yay!

let the summer begin!

1 comment:

That Girl Tam said...

Ok so maybe being unemployed AIN'T as bad as I thought! HAHAHAHA...have a great weekend!!