Thursday, November 23, 2006

boredom and the weather

after 3 years of
spending each and every day
going like
a bat outta hell

I'm finding myself bored
the new job is boring
there's no doubt about it

I wonder if
I might have made an error
thinking that this job
would be exciting


all of this is
of course
compounded by the fact
that it's raining
cats and dogs this month
so I'm not riding

and we all know that
this makes the WyzWmn
a very kranky person :o)

the people I work with
are pretty taken with themselves
and have control issues

and I'm still waiting to get my desk moved
so I haven't moved in yet

I remember when my cousin
started working there 2 years ago
she went thru the same thing
that whole "there's not enough to do"

but I bet that I will make this job
more interesting or exciting
I bet it's just gonna take some time

and in the meantime
them granola eaters I work with
won't know what hit em!

1 comment: